Madrid and Villarreal’s Historic Victory at the Bernabeu

Real Madrid were frustrated as their attempts to score against Villarreal always failed. The Yellow Submarine then recorded a historic victory at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Villerral entertain, Sunday (13/1/2018) night local time, Madrid have ambitions to rise after last week just playing a draw with Numacia in the Copa del Rey. El Real also must win so as not to lag behind further from Barcelona at the top of the standings.

Madrid appear dominant and creates many opportunities, especially in the first round. Gareth Bale even made a goal in minute 14 although then canceled because he was caught offside.

Unlucky for Madrid, until the end of the match they are looking for goals never created. Their goalkeeper who escorted Keylor Navas even broken through a counterattack when the game normal time remaining three minutes. Madrid lost 0-1.

Though Madrid is very dominant according to records Whoscored. They have 57.9% ball possession and a total of 28 shots, of which 7 are on target. On the other hand, Villarreal only fired 10 shots and four on target.


Of the 28 shots released by Madrid, 11 of which were produced by Cristiano Ronaldo. Of Ronaldo’s 11 shots, four on target.

Ronaldo’s other report card of the game is that he managed to create two chances, twice lost the ball, and even failed to do take-on. Like all the Madrid penggawa, Ronaldo looks frustrated. Moreover, he missed several net goals scored.

This became the second home defeat of Madrid in the La Liga, after last December disgraced by Barcelona with a score of 0-3. ESPNFC noted that this is the first time since 2009 Madrid lost twice in a row at home.

On the other hand, this is a historic victory for Villarreal. You see, never before the club drove the Yellow Submarine to win at the Santiago Bernabeu in La Liga event. Of the previous 18 visits, Villarreal claimed 12 defeats and six draws.

Myanmar Military Confessed to Engage Rohingya Murder, It Suu Kyi said

Myanmar’s civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi welcomed military confession over the murder of Rohingya Muslims in Rakhine. Suu Kyi praised the acknowledgment as a positive move.

After months of disputes, Myanmar’s military for the first time on Wednesday said the investigation showed that four soldiers helped kill 10 Rohingya militant suspects in the village of Inn Din on September 2, 2017. Their bodies were laid in an excavated pit in a hurry.

More than 600,000 Rohingyas have abandoned Rakhine and fled to Bangladesh since the military launched a massive operation in August 2017. The Rohingya refugees reported on the atrocities committed by the Myanmar military. But the Myanmar military denied it until finally admission was made on Wednesday (10/1).

Suu Kyi praised Myanmar’s military recognition of involvement in the murder of Rohingyas at the Inn Din as “a new step taken by our country.”

“Ultimately, the rule of law in the country is the responsibility of the country, it is a positive indication that we are taking steps to be responsible,” Suu Kyi said as reported by Global New Light of Myanmar media and Saturday (14/1 / 2018).

Human rights group Amnesty International has named the murder at the Inn Din as “the tip of the iceberg” in terms of military atrocities since last August. Amnesty also called for a wider and impartial investigation.

Until now, the conflict areas of Rakhine are still declared closed to the media, humanitarian agencies and UN investigators (UN).